You’ll find scores of compliance training courses online. Like other courses, a standard online compliance training course should be relevant, accurate, and up-to-date. It should be informative, interactive, and include practical examples. Ease of access and mobile-friendliness are also worth considering. If the course supports personalized learning, all the better. The course should be suitable for a global audience and take into account cross-cultural differences.
Are you in compliance with major regulations in your state or country?
Compliance is a major topic among companies around the world. They need to comply with a number of rules set by regulatory agencies. Otherwise, they have to pay a heavy price for non-compliance in the form of liabilities, including reputational damage, fines, and even imprisonment.
Sadly, many employers and employees take compliance training programs as a routine task that they perform every one to two years. But the reality is it is not a “check the box” task. You can’t simply get it over with; you need to take it seriously. It is a question of safety, efficiency, productivity, and well-being of your employees and organization.
This listicle focuses on compliance training online and discusses the 10 best compliance training courses available today. Take a look.
|10 Best Compliance Training Courses||Best For|
|ProProfs Compliance Training Courses||
|Clear Law Institute||
|Global Learning Systems||
Let’s now revisit each of these online compliance course providers and see why they are the top names in the industry worth your investment.
10 Best Compliance Training Courses
1.ProProfs Compliance Training Courses
ProProfs compliance training courses feature all the top training programs on popular topics, including OSHA, HIPAA, FMLA Administration, and FLSA. These courses are professionally designed to suit the training needs in every industry. ProProfs regularly updates the content so that you can easily keep pace with changing laws and regulations.
Like ProProfs courses in other categories, these courses are self-paced and learners can take them when and where they want to. Add to that engaging quizzes that keep course participants hooked till the end.
Along with the compliance training courses, ProProfs offers a cloud LMS that you can use to administer training company-wide, including remote teams.
Some of the best compliance training courses ProProfs offers are:
- Trusted by MillionsProProfs is trusted by over 4 million people, thanks to its USPs such as delightfully smart software tools, transparency, and data security.
- Meets Compliance RulesThe courses meet the requirements of top regulatory agencies in the United States, including OSHA, OCR, and FinCen.
- Ease of CustomizationYou can easily customize the courses by uploading existing docs, images, and videos. You can also add a variety of quizzes and surveys.
- Anytime, Anywhere LearningThe courses are 100% online, which means learners can access them anytime and from anywhere using a personal device.
Compliance training doesn’t have to be boring and Traliant goes on to demonstrate it through its compliance training courses. It delivers compliance training in engaging broadcast-quality and bite-sized modules. The courses are designed to equip employees with the knowledge and skills needed to respond to actual workplace situations.
- Industry Veterans at the HelmThe company was founded by former executives of top compliance training companies, including industry veterans.
- Designed for Modern WorkplacesTraliant takes an innovative approach to deliver compliance training. All of its courses have been designed keeping the modern workplace in mind.
- Continuous LearningLet your employees get access to fresh content at regular intervals so that they can engage in continuous learning and development.
- High RatingsMore than 90% of Traliant end-users rate its training programs a 4 out of 5 or higher.
Skillsoft offers sensible ways to learn with the most extensive collection of course content. Through its compliance training, it protects more than 1,800 organizations covering over 500 risk areas. It, thus, makes it easy for these companies to do the right thing and stay within the boundaries of laws.
Skillsoft offers compliance management courses on sexual harassment, code of conduct, privacy, cybersecurity & data protection, and many others.
- Partnership with AdvisorsSkillsoft partners with a number of leading advisory firms in its mission to offer the best training technology and content solutions. Names include Oracle, AWS, and Fujitsu.
- Based on ScienceSkillsoft relies on the science of learning to develop its courses. This makes learning practical and measurable.
- 24/7 AccessEnjoy access to all courses on the cloud, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Learner-CenteredWhether your employees are learning a new skill or upgrading existing ones, Skillsoft has a pool of resources to help them.
The compliance training courses by Thomson Reuters are authored by former regulators, attorneys, and subject-matter experts. These courses have been optimized for the best experiences. They are interactive and practical.
Thomson Reuters supports businesses around the world with customizable courses, microlearning modules, 25+ languages, and a compliance learning management system. The engaging learning experiences ensure a better understanding of laws and regulations and compliance.
Why Thomson Reuters?
- Trusted ProviderIt is one of the most trusted providers of compliance training in the world. It is known for its authoritative and innovative methods in the field of risk management and compliance.
- End-to-End SolutionsIt brings you the technology and expertise for end-to-end training solutions and helps you navigate some of the toughest compliance challenges.
- Awards & RecognitionThomson Reuters has received many prestigious awards from several organizations as well as mentions in leading publications.
- Commitment to ValuesFor over 100 years, it has been ensuring transparency, accuracy, and fairness in whatever it does for its customers around the world.
Cornerstone takes the complexity out of compliance training. A pioneer in delivering human capital management (HCM) products, it offers compliance solutions that cover everyone’s needs. With curated content from trusted brands, Cornerstone can be your reliable partner in building a culture of compliance and bringing a behavioral change.
- ExpertiseRegardless of the company size or industry, Cornerstone has expert solutions for all kinds of talent management challenges.
- RecognitionIt has received accolades from top companies such as IDC, Nucleus Research, Forrester, and Gartner.
- Customer SuccessCornerstone is dedicated to helping its clients get the most out of their investments. It collaborates with its customers at every stage of employee training.
- PartnershipTwo heads are better than one and that’s why Cornerstone builds a network of content partners, technology partners, and service partners globally.
7.Clear Law Institute
Clear Law Institute is another training provider that can help you stay in compliance with applicable federal and state laws. It is led by Michael Johnson, who was an attorney with the U.S. Justice Department. It provides engaging, practical, and accurate training programs on several topics, including compliance.
Continuing education webinars and learning games are among the educational methods that Clear Law Institute uses.
Why Clear Law Institute?
- Headed by a Legal AuthorityMichael is one of the leading legal experts with extensive experience in various legal matters. He oversees the accuracy of compliance training and other courses.
- Responsive & SupportiveIn addition to its excellent courses, Clear Law Institute sets itself apart from others through its extraordinary customer support.
- Wide Selection of CoursesFrom regular compliance topics such as code of conduct, diversity & inclusion, and unconscious bias to those of current interest like covid-19 workplace safety training, it provides all types of courses.
- All-Access MembershipAccess hundreds of professional courses from anywhere each year. Avail discounts for group membership. Most of the webinars come with continuing education credit at no extra fee.
8.Global Learning Systems
Compliance training courses from Global Learning Systems are award-winning courses. They are designed to safeguard organizations and their workforce from all kinds of risks. An on-demand portal, managed services, and custom course development are some of the tools and services it offers to its customers.
Its compliance training covers more than 40 programs with highly engaging content, delivered in over 30 different languages.
Why Global Learning Systems?
- Decades of ExperienceIt has over two decades of experience in providing security awareness and compliance training programs to government departments, corporates, and non-profit organizations.
- AwardsGLS has been the recipient of several awards and recognition, such as in the Gartner Magic Quadrant year after year for its excellent products and services.
- Engaging ContentThe course content provided by GLS is engaging and utilizes real-life scenarios to give learners the best learning experiences.
- Large Number of ProgramsThe GLS library consists of over 40 compliance training programs. They are specifically designed to help you stay within the legal boundaries.
theknowledgeacademy is a globally established and award-winning provider of online training courses. So far, it has delivered thousands of courses to different locations across the world. As a trusted name in quality solutions, theknowledgeacademy offers compliance courses in specialized areas, including PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
It has a large portfolio of accredited courses, a multichannel delivery system, and account managers.
- Accredited by Leading BodiesLeading accreditation bodies such as PeopleCert, APMG, and AXELOS have accredited theknowledgeacademy courses, which indicates the high standards of the training materials.
- Support of Training ExpertsYou can speak to expert consultants for any training-related needs, including identifying your corporate training needs and effective delivery.
- Numbers Don’t Lietheknowledgeacademy has all the facts and figures that any company would be proud of – 15,000+ clients, 190+ countries, 30,000+ courses, and 3,000,000+ delegates.
- 90-Day Access to CoursesWhen you enroll in the online self-paced training with theknowledgeacademy, you get 90-day access to all the courses. If necessary, you can upgrade it.
findcourses.com sees professional training as a catalyst for organizations and employees to evolve. You can use this free search engine to find and compare courses provided by 4,000+ different training suppliers.
Choose from different course formats, including self-paced online, live classroom, and onsite, based on your learning needs. HIPAA, anti-money laundering, payroll compliance, and FDA FSMA are some of the top compliance courses available.
- It’s Freefindcourses.com is a cost-free search engine where you can find online courses of your choice from more than 4,000 suppliers.
- Simple WebsiteThe website is characterized by an intuitive design, which ensures ease of navigation and a satisfying user experience.
- Everything in One PlaceNo matter what you’re looking for your compliance training – options for online training, public seminars, onsite training, or articles – you’ll find them at findcourses.com.
- Free ConsultationIn case you need help finding and comparing the right training programs, findcourses.com’s team of experts is there to assist you.
Explore the Best Compliance Courses Online
- You’ll certainly find this exhaustive list of courses helpful in picking the right one for compliance training requirements. The best approach would be to request a free trial or demo of a course before you make up your mind.
- ProProfs doesn’t just offer you a compliance course, you also get its cloud LMS, Training Maker. You can use it to easily administer the course and get detailed reporting on learners.
Do you want a free Training Software?
We have the #1 Online Training Software for employee training & assessment