What Makes an Online Training Software the Best?
The best online training software should be easy yet powerful to use. It should be flexible enough to accommodate changing training needs while making it possible to achieve consistency in results. Also, the best training software should provide end-to-end solutions to help meet all aspects of online training without having to look for additional tools.
The concept of learning, as most of us understand it, is on the verge of transformation. See this news story on schools ushering in the 3.0 era of learning.
Thanks to the increasing adoption of online training software, today we are fast transitioning to online learning & development to meet both educational and business needs. The growing number of digital natives has not only led to rising demand for online training tools but it has changed an instructor’s role from authority to that of a facilitator.
To help in your quest for the best online training software in 2020 and beyond, in this blog post we present a list of the 10 best software for online employee training. They should make it to your shortlist. Continue reading to find out.
|10 Best Online Training Software||Best For|
|ProProfs Training Maker||
Let’s now look at each online training software in greater detail feature-wise as well as pricing and why you should consider using them.
1.ProProfs Training Maker
Create custom courses and train learners any time, anywhere, and on any device using this business training software. Upload multimedia files including audio, video, presentation, and documents to make learning more engaging. Facilitate discussion & collaboration among learners using built-in Q&A tools and online communities.
Docebo is a cloud-based and top training software for training employees, partners, and customers. It is powered by AI and helps turn learning into an organization’s competitive advantage. Available in 32+ languages, Docebo is what you need to accelerate employee training and offer learner-centric experiences.
Why Use Docebo?
- Mixed Learning ModalitiesLeverage a variety of learning methods – online courses, social learning, experiential learning, live classes, etc.
- Easy File Upload & SharingUpload and share training materials in any format you want, such as PPT, PDF, video, and SCORM and Tin Can files.
- Course MonetizationUse Docebo’s eCommerce app to sell the courses you create. Track the number of courses sold through the transaction tracking tool.
- Powerful IntegrationsAmplify the effectiveness of the software by integrating it seamlessly with third-party applications, both free and paid.
Why Use iSpring Suite?
- Powerful ToolkitCreate courses, video lectures, and quizzes for adaptive learning with a supercharged content authoring toolkit.
- Intuitive DesignThe tool is characterized by a small learning curve. You don’t have to spend time learning the interface, but start creating eLearning content right away.
- Award-Winning Customer ServiceiSpring is backed by an exceptional customer support team with a track record of resolving 83% of issues in less than 2 hours.
- Built-In LibraryGet quick access to a vast collection of eLearning assets, including course templates, icons, and characters to expedite course creation.
SmarterU is one of the best learning management systems that is designed to address all the common pain points of online training programs. It is a fully-featured, SCORM-compliant tool with an integrated online course builder software and executive dashboard. Perfect choice for certification training of all kinds.
Why Use SmarterU?
- All-In-One SolutionSmarterU provides all the features you need to deliver online training for employees successfully – a built-in eLearning course builder, SCORM/AICC/xAPI-compliant LMS, executive dashboard reporting and more.
- Guaranteed ROIReduce overall employee training time, eliminate dependency on subject-matter experts, and reduce employee turnover.
- Solution For Every Industry TypeWhether you’re an enterprise, corporate trainer, franchisor, or association, SmarterU has online learning & development answers for you.
- Responsive Technical SupportA dedicated and responsive customer support team for success coaching and other help that you may need.
Award-Winning online training software and LMS, SkyPrep is designed around the goal of helping simplify online training and knowledge sharing, so that organizations reach their full potential. The tool enables users to deliver smarter training and make employees a part of every business’ success story. You can use this business training software to meet your internal as well as external training needs.
Why Use SkyPrep?
- Large Client BaseThe software application enjoys more than 250,000 current users in leading companies encompassing different sectors.
- RecognitionCapterra listed SkyPrep as the most recommended LMS in 2017, No.1 user-friendly LMS software in 2018, and included it among the top 20 LMS list in 2019. Also, it got 5/5 in user reviews.
- Intuitive PlatformThe software application is fun to use. Learners can easily use the tool the minute they log in.
- Ease of ManagementUpload existing training material to the platform with simple drag-and-drop functionality. Use the content in as many courses as you want – no need to upload the same content again.
Electa Live is a learning management system and an online training platform that comes integrated with virtual classroom software for online teaching and training. Using this tool, you can create online training courses & tutorials and deploy online lectures & meetings. You can integrate the tool with existing applications and deliver training in a collaborative online environment.
Why Use Electa Live?
- Trusted ProductElecta has been helping users teach and train better since 2005. It is trusted by 1 million professional trainers around the world.
- Designed For Trainers & EducatorsElecta is designed around the specific learning & development requirements of online instructors. It is constantly improved to meet the changing needs of employee training online.
- Feature-RichThe online training software offers a unique set of tools for seamless communication and eLearning experience. You will feel as if you’re inside a real classroom.
- No Lock-InNo customer is bound by any terms of a contract to use the software application. Its no-obligations nature means you can stop services the moment you want.
Lessonly is a popular and one of the best online training software for teams. Powerfully simple, this learning management system helps teams learn, practice, and do better work. It is used by more than 3 million learners in over 900 leading companies.
Why Use Lessonly?
- Reduced Ramp TimeLessonly utilizes practice and feedback to help you reduce ramp time – the time it takes for employees to become productive at work after they are hired. This is significant from a business competition point of view.
- Easy Addition to GroupsSmart Group enables you to add users to specific groups automatically. This allows learners to access the right course or lesson. You can also pair Smart Groups with personalized learning paths.
- All Content TypesYou can prepare a variety of content types within Lessonly, including those based on text, images, videos, quizzes, and other interactive mediums.
- Learning LibraryCourses and lessons in Lessonly Library are organized topic-wise. Click on a topic and it takes learners to all the learning resources available under it.
TalentLMS is an easy-to-use LMS in the cloud that you can use to train employees, partners, and customers. It enables not only faster training but also achieve consistency in them. Take charge of every step of online training for employees, measure growth effectively, and access insightful results.
Why Use TalentLMS?
- Full-Featured Training SoftwareIt has all the necessary features built-in to enable the delivery of effective online employee training.
- Enterprise-ReadyWith features such as Single Sign-On, extensible user profiles, integrations, and security, the tool is made for enterprise solutions.
- Multi-Lingual SupportTalentLMS supports 13 major languages, including English, Chinese, German, and French.
- Caters to Different Customer TypesThe tool can help meet the online training and eLearning requirements of small & medium businesses, large enterprises, and freelancers.
Mindflash is an online learning and training management software designed to meet the needs of modern organizations. Simple online content creation, quick onboarding, and effective assessment are the highlights of the software application. Trusted by more than 1,000 companies, Mindflash is one of the best business training software for employees, customers, partners, and resellers.
Why Use Mindflash?
- Unlimited CoursesBuild, add, and store as many eLearning materials, including modules, courses, and tests as needed.
- Data SecurityThe customer data security system in Mindflash is approved by Salesforce and trusted by Chief Information Officers (CIOs) at leading organizations.
- Powerful AnalyticsMeasure the impact of your online training through real-time access to statistics on trainees and courses.
- Global ReachAs one of the best online training software, it has delivered 10,000,000 courses in 177 countries and registered 97% customer satisfaction.
SAP Litmos is one of the leading online training platforms that purely focuses on learner experience. It takes care of the relevancy, mobility, and personalization parts of employee training. With this tool, you can easily meet the demands for training employees, customers, partners, suppliers, and contractors.
Why Use SAP Litmos?
- Fast Deployment of TrainingWhether it is onboarding or sexual harassment training, this online training software enables you to deploy them in the now. A powerful LMS and a course catalog facilitate faster and smarter training.
- Highly ScalableThe tool grows as your training needs grow. Easily scales to millions of users at a time.
- 24/7 Tech SupportThe customer support team is available 24/7 to take calls, answer queries, and resolve issues on a priority basis.
- CertifiedThe online training system is SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 certified.
Looking For the Best Online Training Software? Look No More!
- Online training is a different ball game altogether compared to traditional instruction-led classroom training and for good reasons. With the right training software, you can make online learning & development more manageable, consistent, and effective.
- If you’re out in the market looking for a software application to meet the needs of your online training programs, the above list will definitely assist you. It has some of the best online learning platforms for 2022 and beyond.
- We’re here to help you. Simply give us a call @ (855) 776-7763 (Toll Free) and one of our representatives will take it from there.
Do you want a free Training Software?
We have the #1 Online Training Software for employee training & assessment