In addition to the tools you use to deliver online training, the course materials matter a lot. It is through the course that you’ll be transferring knowledge successfully to your learners.
This is true for any eLearning program, including compliance training such as sexual harassment training.
In this post, I’ll be sharing some of the top sexual harassment prevention training courses and programs so that you can get down to delivering the training right away.
|Sexual Harassment Course
|Sexual Harassment Training Courses by ProProfs Training Maker
|Forever free for up to 10 learners. Paid plan starts at $1.97/learner/month for large teams. Billed annually.
|$14.99 to $29.99 per employee
|Free courses available.
Paid versions start at $4.67
|Starts at $19.95 per training
|Compliance Training Group
|Starts at $19.99 (single user e-learning enrollment)
|$14.95 to $34/user
|$20 to $50 per learner, annually
|Clear Law Institute
What Is Sexual Harassment Prevention Training?
Sexual harassment prevention training is a formal training program designed to educate individuals about the laws, policies, and behaviors related to sexual harassment in the workplace. It aims to increase awareness, foster a respectful and inclusive culture, and provide practical strategies to prevent and address incidents of sexual harassment. This training equips participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to promote a safe and inclusive environment for all.
List of Sexual Harassment Training Courses
I compiled these training resources based on my long experience in the training & eLearning industry, peer recommendations, and user reviews and ratings.
1. Sexual Harassment Training Courses by ProProfs Training Maker
“Sexual harassment is a human rights violation and should never be tolerated.” – Tarana Burke, MeToo pioneer
ProProfs Training Maker is a leading provider of workplace training courses. Its sexual harassment prevention training courses are professionally designed, customizable, and self-paced. These ready-to-use courses meet all mandatory federal and state compliance requirements.
I’ve personally taken many of the courses. These courses contain relatable scenarios, handouts, activities, flashcards, chapter feedback, and quizzes for final assessments. You’ll also find a placeholder where you can add your company’s sexual harassment policy.
A powerful cloud LMS, ProProfs Training Maker, enables users to deliver and track progress in real-time. A centralized and secure virtual classroom, a Q&A forum, and completion certificates are other features you’ll find.
Learners can take the courses anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Why ProProfs Training Maker?
- The courses meet the latest training requirements mandated by federal & state governments
- You can easily customize the courses by adding relevant images, videos, company policy, and more
- Participants can work around their busy schedules to take a course, pause, save, and resume at any time
- Available in English and Spanish languages for both employees and supervisors
Starts at $1.97/learner/month with dedicated 24/7 customer success manager at no additional cost.
Watch: How to Conduct Employee Sexual Harassment Training in the Workplace?
SexualharassmentTraining.com (SHT) provides sexual harassment training programs for both individuals and organizations.
The individual training is for a single individual looking to either obtain their certification as proof of training for compliance purposes or to further their knowledge.
The organizational training is for organizations looking to train their employees and supervisors on sexual harassment laws and proper behavior.
I found SHT’s training fast, easy, and painless as declared by its website. It is completely learner-friendly. Learners can complete the training online on any device, anywhere, anytime 24×7.
- A unique zero administration system removes the need for manual administration of training registration and certification
- A Spanish version of sexual harassment training course at no additional cost
- Nationally recognized certificates for those who complete sexual harassment training
- Not just email support but also phone support to ensure responsive customer service
$14.99 to $29.99 per employee. Individual and organization versions are available.
As the provider of the largest selection of online courses, Udemy was one of the first names that came to my mind while thinking of sexual harassment courses. Several top companies use these courses for their internal training programs.
You can select from over 200 different courses related to sexual harassment and discrimination. They include free harassment training materials.
As long as your course participants meet the deadlines, they can learn at their own convenient pace.
Videos, downloadable resources, and access on TV are the highlights of Udemy sexual harassment courses. These courses come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Participants can be awarded certificates on all paid courses.
- Learners get customized training course recommendations. All they need to do is answer a couple of questions
- Once you purchase a course from Udemy, you enjoy lifetime access to it
- The courses are updated regularly and learners can always stay up-to-date with training
- Udemy is noted not only for its huge selection of courses but also for its affordable courses
34 minutes to 2 hours
Free courses available. Paid versions start at $4.67.
What I like most about Traliant is that it provides broadcast-quality compliance training. Its mission is to let learners rethink how they look at compliance training programs by transforming them from boring to brilliant.
That’s why every piece of course content it offers is engaging, modern, and customizable.
The company provides workplace discrimination and harassment training covering a number of states. You’ll also find different harassment prevention courses for different industries.
Bite-sized episodes, storytelling, gamification, and videos are some of the methods Traliant uses to deliver the training.
- You get a free trial of a full course before you go for the paid version
- You can easily customize the courses by adding audio, videos, graphics, company policies, and branding
- Traliant was founded and run by industry veterans and former executives of leading compliance training companies
- A user-friendly licensing system to deliver the latest content for continuous learning
20 minutes to 2 hours
In addition to a consolidated training platform, EasyLlama provides several compliance training courses. It makes learning easy, engaging, and interactive.
Apart from sexual harassment, the courses deal with discrimination, retaliation, bullying, and other forms of harassment in the workplace. The idea is to promote an inclusive workplace through training programs that rely on modern and relevant content.
You’ll find high-quality videos based on real-life examples as a part of the training. They are relatable and helpful. There are also microlearning sessions lasting 5-10 minutes each.
Seamless integrations with LMS, HRIS, and other useful tools, and real-time tracking & reporting are other highlights.
- The training is fully compliant with all federal & state laws surrounding workplace sexual harassment
- The courses are mobile and tablet-friendly, which makes things easy for deskless workers
- Up-to-date, practical, and relevant content in tune with the MeToo era
- Available in more than 100 languages, including English and Spanish
1 to 2 hours
Starts at $19.95 per training for 5 employees
6. Compliance Training Group
“Every employee has the right to work in an environment free from sexual harassment.” – Janice Harper
Compliance Training Group specializes in delivering a variety of compliance training programs, including sexual harassment training.
The courses are comprehensive and they cover key federal discrimination and sexual harassment laws. There are nationwide and state-specific courses designed for supervisors and employees.
These resources are developed by legal and HR training experts. The training programs can be used to reduce the risk and expense arising out of unethical, illegal, or irresponsible employee behaviors.
Compliance Training Group’s clientele includes government agencies, multinational corporations, non-profits, public utilities, law firms, and small businesses.
Why Compliance Training Group?
- There are no contracts, minimums, or membership fees
- On-demand employee background checks at competitive rates
- You can purchase a single-seat training enrollment anytime
- A video library covering numerous compliance topics for engaging experiences
1 to 2 hours
Starts at $19.99 (single-user eLearning enrollment)
Watch:What Is Compliance Training? Requirements & Benefits
7. HIPAA Exams
HIPAA Exams is an IACET-accredited online training provider. It primarily focuses on healthcare, workplace safety, and legislative compliance.
The sexual harassment training offered by HIPAA Exams aims to create a harassment-free workplace by covering topics such as identifying and preventing harassment, understanding its consequences, and developing a prevention plan.
The courses are designed to be completed online and typically take about 60 minutes to complete.
HIPAA Exams also provides a user-friendly online learning platform for learners to access its courses at their own pace and convenience.
Why HIPAA Exams?
- Up-to-date and expert-led online training content
- Powerful tracking, reporting, and yearly reminder
- Certificate available upon completion of a course
- Access to expert help whenever users need it using chat, email & phone
1 to 2 hours
$14.95 to $34/user
NAVEX is a leading governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) solutions provider that helps organizations manage their compliance challenges. With a strong focus on smart GRC decision-making, NAVEX Global is trusted by many organizations worldwide.
Its policy and training solutions support customers’ ability to comply with sexual harassment training requirements. This way, they can adapt to changing regulations and help build an ethical and healthy company culture.
The courses come in various forms – full-length, microlearning, and adaptive learning. These culturally relevant and industry-leading training programs are aligned with current legislation.
The courses are made up of engaging content with self-customization options.
- The courses have been the premier training resources in the market for nearly 20 years
- The training takes into consideration the diverse backgrounds and experiences of employees
- Tools and guidance to address sexual harassment effectively
- Actively supports organizations in creating a safer and respectful workplace
1 to 2 hours
While looking for established providers, I also came across Kantola. The company takes pride in more than three decades of experience in the training industry.
Its training programs cover topics such as workplace diversity, bullying, harassment, and workplace violence. They feature scenes and situations to enable participants to connect more deeply with the content.
The courses contain high-quality employee training videos. You can deliver the training in multiple languages using four different eLearning formats.
You can also expect practical guidance on how to build a harassment-free and safe work environment for all.
Kantola’s proprietary and feature-rich LMS makes it easy to deliver automated online compliance training at no added cost. If you already have a training platform, you can easily integrate Kantola’s courses into your system.
- Its courses exceed all federal and state requirements and it has you covered regardless of your location
- Partnership with Littler, the world’s largest labor & employment law firm
- The courses work on all existing LMS and they are SCORM and Tin Can-compliant
- World-class courses that drive real change in the workplace
1 to 2 hours
Ethena is an online compliance training platform that provides modern and effective sexual harassment training programs for organizations.
Its training is designed to meet the challenges organizations face today. With Ethena you can “deliver the right training, at the right time, without overtraining.”
I am impressed with how the training is well-structured and covers legal requirements. The inclusive tones and fresh references are equally notable.
Ethena sexual harassment program has received a 93% positivity score and over 875,000 learner ratings, indicating the satisfaction of the program attendees.
Overall, it makes its online training memorable and enjoyable because it believes that compliance training isn’t just about avoiding the worst outcome.
- It delivers the right content using the right platform
- Hundreds of integrations to deploy training the way you want it
- Hotline & case management suite to to navigate tricky situations at work
- Analytics dashboards to track training completion and get in-depth reports
40 minutes to 3 hours
$20 to $50 per learner, annually
11. Inspired eLearning
Inspired eLearning is dedicated to fulfilling the ever-evolving needs of employee training. In addition to cybersecurity and HR training, it specializes in harassment training.
Its sexual harassment courses cover many in-demand topics and meet all federal and state requirements.
The engaging, regularly updated, and award-winning training content makes an ideal solution for both government and private organizations.
The courses offer text and voice translation in more than 10 different languages, including English. So, the medium of instruction is not an issue. You can even evaluate your trainees’ understanding of a course through final examinations.
Why Inspired eLearning?
- The training courses are consistent with all the federal and state requirements
- The courses are developed by instructional designers with decades of experience
- Backed by Fisher Phillips, a renowned employment law firm in the U.S.
- Inspired eLearning is noted for its excellent customer service with quick response time
1 to 2 hours
12. Clear Law Institute
“Organizations must take a proactive approach to sexual harassment prevention, rather than reacting only to incidents.” – Chai Feldblum
Finally, I’ve Clear Law Institute, a training organization whose credibility stems from the fact that it is led by former U.S. Department of Justice attorney Michael W. Johnson.
The institute provides accurate, practical, and engaging continuing education on various topics, including compliance. It also provides advisory services to employers across the world.
Its sexual harassment training fulfills the harassment and anti-bullying requirements at the federal and state level. By handling all technical aspects, Clear Law Institute makes it effortless to roll out the training to employees.
The online courses are based on actual cases. After each scenario, learners are asked a question and they then receive feedback.
Why Clear Law Institute?
- Family Feud-type interactive learning games where learners enter all the characteristics protected by federal harassment law
- Focus on exploring the gray areas that employees often face in real life
- The courses address new topics related to workplace harassment
- Experts answer questions about training content at no additional cost
45 minutes to 2 hours
Find the Best Sexual Harassment Courses
Hopefully, this list helps with your search for the best sexual harassment prevention courses. Choose the one that suits your training and business objectives. You’ll find both paid and free online harassment training for employees.
In addition to these courses, you would need a robust LMS to manage, deliver, track, and analyze them.
Only when you’ve the best platform and courses available can you deliver impactful sexual harassment training.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the major sexual harassment training requirements?
In the United States, sexual harassment training requirements vary by state and sometimes by the size of the company. Some states, like California, Connecticut, and Maine, have mandatory sexual harassment training laws that apply to all employers. Other states may have industry-specific requirements or simply recommend training. It’s important for you to check your state laws to determine the specific requirements. Check out this guide: Sexual Harassment Training Requirements by State
Why is sexual harassment prevention training important?
The training helps create a safe and respectful work environment. It educates employees on what constitutes sexual harassment, how to recognize it, and how to report it. By providing this training, you can prevent instances of harassment, protect employees from harm, and minimize legal risks. It also demonstrates a commitment to fairness and inclusivity in the workplace.
How do I choose the best sexual harassment prevention programs?
Look for programs that are tailored to the specific needs of your industry. Consider the quality and credibility of the training provider, the format and delivery method, and the ability to customize the content. Additionally, consider the training’s effectiveness in engaging employees and promoting behavior change, as well as any available post-training support or resources.
How often should sexual harassment training be delivered?
Sexual harassment training should be delivered on a regular basis to ensure it remains top of mind for employees. Many states require annual training for employees and supervisors. Organizations should consider their own unique circumstances, such as turnover rates and the prevalence of workplace issues, when determining the frequency of training delivery.
What should sexual harassment training include?
It should include information on what constitutes sexual harassment, different types of harassment, reporting procedures, and consequences for violating policies. It should educate participants on the effects of harassment and how to respond as a bystander. There should also be a focus on prevention strategies. Interactive elements, such as case studies and quizzes, can help reinforce learning.
Are these training courses suitable for all types of businesses?
Sexual harassment training courses can be adapted to suit the needs of different types of businesses, regardless of their size or industry. The training content and delivery methods can be tailored to address specific workplace dynamics and challenges. It’s important for organizations to ensure that the training program they choose aligns with their values, policies, and compliance requirements.
Do you want a free Training Software?
We have the #1 Online Training Software for employee training & assessment