How to Know Which WordPress LMS Plugin is Right for Me?
The LMS for WordPress you choose should be easy to use and have a shallow learning curve. It should let you create, manage, and sell online courses hassle-free. The plugin should preferably support an eCommerce site and multiple payment gateways so that you can monetize your courses. Other features, such as customization, coupons, certification, and pricing options are worth considering.
The online courses you create are as good as the tool you use for the purpose. If you’re planning to sell courses from a WordPress website, you should consider using an LMS plugin. It can help you streamline the online course creation process and easily build a Udemy-like platform.
But if you’re like most first-timers, you must be wondering which WordPress online courses plugin is best for you. There are scores of them on the market offering numerous enticing features.
To make your search easier, we bring you a roundup of the 10 best WordPress LMS plugins for 2022 and beyond. Take a look:
|10 Best WordPress LMSs||Best For|
With that groundwork, let’s now dig deeper and examine each WordPress LMS – features, pricing, and why you should use them.
ProProfs LMS is a simple and fully integrated cloud-based learning management system. It offers complete solutions for course creators – from building courses to sharing or selling them with a worldwide audience.
You can easily add quizzes, surveys, videos, and flashcards to make learning engaging and ensure course compliance.
An intuitive user interface with a shallow learning curve enables users to get the system up and running in minutes. No specialized knowledge, no software download & installation required.
Why Use ProProfs LMS?
- Easy to Use: It’s the world’s easiest LMS plugin. Installing and using it with WordPress is easy. Even users with zero tech knowledge can use it.
- Multi-Lingual Support: 70+ languages and localization make it easily adaptable to different regions of the world.
- Powerful Integrations: Integrations with email marketing and other useful tools offer extended functionalities to the LMS.
- Highly Secure: ProProfs is GDPR-compliant. You can password-protect your courses and assign role-based permissions to users.
LearnDash is the most popular WordPress course plugin. It is the top choice for professional training, higher education, and WordPress projects.
The tool lets you create an impressive range of courses and sell them. Powerful administrative tools enable you to manage courses and learners efficiently.
This LMS plugin is based on the latest eLearning industry trends. It was designed while keeping sustainable learning experiences in mind.
Why Use LearnDash?
- No Need for Tech Know-HowCourse creators, trainers, and educators can easily create online content with LearnDash. They don’t need to depend on developers.
- World-Class SupportYou can always rest assured that there will be a professional support team at your beck and call whenever you encounter troubles.
- Extended FunctionalityA broad range of plugins and add-ons in the LMS makes it super-easy for users to extend a WordPress website’s functionality.
- Competitive PricingCompared to other WordPress LMS plugins on the market and considering the features it offers, LearnDash is inexpensive.
If you’re looking for a versatile online course builder that you can plug into WordPress, look no further than LifterLMS. It is designed for both beginners and professionals. Like ProProfs LMS, it provides comprehensive solutions to create, manage, and launch online courses.
You can easily create online training programs and generate revenues from them. What’s more, paid as well as free add-ons are available. LifterLMS integrates seamlessly with Astra, an elegant and SEO-friendly WordPress theme.
Why Use LifterLMS?
- Excellent SupportThe support team always goes to great lengths to help its customers. All you have to do is submit a ticket.
- Fast EvolvingThe plugin is one of the fastest evolving to adapt to modern users’ growing needs.
- Helpful CommunityJoin a community of like-minded individuals and get the support you need in your course creation journey.
- All-in-OneThis LMS for WordPress offers a complete solution and you don’t need to piece together any other software.
With thousands of active customers, LearnPress is counted as one of the most reliable open-source LMS plugins for those building an online learning platform. Create, market, and sell courses online from your own website.
LearnPress offers a comprehensive WordPress LMS Plugin solution. You can use it to create, market, and sell online courses. A Facebook community of educators who are working on education projects with the help of LearnDash can support you in building a WordPress website.
Why Use LearnPress?
- It is freeThe course LMS plugin it offers is completely free along with several free extensions.
- StraightforwardCourse creation takes a straightforward path. The WordPress dashboard offers a logical flow throughout the entire process.
- ReliableLearnPress is stable and reliable. It installs and works fine for all kinds of users.
- Value for MoneyPremium features such as add-ons and themes are reasonably priced. You can choose just what you need without the need to pay for what you don’t.
As a leading LMS for WordPress, WP Courseware makes it easy to create and sell courses to a large audience. You can build and grow an online teaching and learning business on your terms. An impressive range of features and integrations, including WooCommerce, makes it a good choice for many.
Since its launch in 2012, it has changed the lives of scores of course creators. It is a recommended solution for corporate training departments, entrepreneurs, and educational institutions that rely on WordPress CMS.
Why Use WP Courseware?
- Training MaterialsFirst-timers can learn how to use the WordPress LMS plugin with its training materials. Turn your ideas into profits easily.
- Constant UpdatesWith an average of one update a month, WP Courseware developers constantly improve the plugin for users’ benefits.
- IntegrationsLeverage powerful integrations with eCommerce and membership plugins so that you can sell your courses on a large scale.
- TransparentThe plugin engages in transparent pricing. No large monthly fees; only a low annual license fee.
Like many other LMS plugins, Tutor LMS can help you simplify the online course creation process. It is feature-rich and provides users everything they ever need to create and sell online courses. Website owners who want to capitalize on online teaching can rely on it.
Tutor LMS has been designed to take your WordPress experience to the next level and finds users in many schools and universities. It is one of the best choices on the market, especially for those who want to teach or train learners
Why Use Tutor LMS?
- Expanded FunctionalityThe plugin expands a WordPress website’s functionality by bringing several useful features to the table.
- Seamless DesignA user-friendly and modern UI ensures ease of navigation. Course creators can easily visualize courses as they create them.
- Course MonetizationWith a number of payment gateways, selling courses is easy with Tutor LMS.
- Unlimited CoursesThere’s no limit to the number of courses you can create and add to your catalog. Reach out to a global audience in your niche.
Teachable enables you to “teach the way you want to learn.” It lets you create online courses with a powerful course builder and host them. For that, it provides a toolset. Popular payment gateways such as PayPal and Stripe simplify how you take care of your earnings.
The LMS plugin has been built to handle any number of courses and learners. You can build a branded website and launch your courses with sales pages. The courses can be offered individually or in bundles.
Why Use Teachable?
- Very EasyAccess everything you need to create online courses in minutes. It is a stress-free exercise, even for newbies.
- Rapid GrowthThis WordPress LMS is registering fast growth, rolling out new features at a rapid pace.
- UpsellingThe one-click upsell feature can help you grow your revenue. Offer related courses to your customers during a purchase.
- Customer SupportYou can expect an above-average customer service that is polite, responsive, and operates in real-time.
Like the rest of the WordPress online course plugins, Good LMS offers all the basic features for creating and selling courses as well as for quizzes and certification. Apart from the onsite content, course creators can provide downloadable materials for offline learning. They can choose from a variety of payment methods, which includes, Paypal, Stripe, Authorized.net, and PAYMILL.
The WordPress LMS plugin is easy to set up and easy to use. Timed quizzes, coupons, badges, and certificates are other features that you can expect from it.
Why Use Good LMS?
- Flexibility in PaymentEasily decide how you want to receive payments for your courses – PayPal, Stripe, PAYMILL, or Authorized.net.
- Ease of SetupSet up the plugin hassle-free. Get premium support from the customer service teams anytime.
- Learner EngagementKeep the learners motivated and engaged with your courses with badges and certificates issued on completion.
- Curriculum DisplayShowcase your course curriculum to subscribers and keep them in the loop about what they will be learning.
Sensei is a premium WordPress eLearning plugin from the makers of WooCommerce. It offers all the necessary features to kick-start an online course creation process. You can deliver content through two hierarchies – courses and lessons.
Most of the WordPress themes work seamlessly with this plugin. In addition to the basic features, you can go for free as well as premium extensions to expand the functionality of the plugin.
Why Use Sensei?
- Seamless IntegrationIt integrates seamlessly with your current WordPress site, enabling you to create courses, lessons, and quizzes.
- No Need for CodingThere is no need to hire a developer and spend time and money on coding. The plugin takes care of it all.
- Built by AutomatticSensei WP course plugin has been built by Automattic, the name behind many renowned products such as WooCommerce, WordPress.com, and Jetpack.
- Easy SellingYou can leverage the extension called WooCommerce Paid Courses and sell your courses with ease.
CoursePress Pro is a powerful WordPress LMS plugin that makes course creation as simple as it can be. Using it, you can easily set up online as well as offline courses and add files, including audio, videos, and quizzes. It lets users create, manage, and sell online courses like a pro.
CoursePress Pro is a comprehensive LMS plugin solution with support for unlimited course creation, marketing, assessment, and more than a dozen payment gateways.
Why Use CoursePress Pro?
- Easy to Set UpSetting up the plugin, adding courses to your website, and getting the word out is easy.
- Huge Payment OptionsChoose from 13+ payment gateway options available with the LMS plugin.
- Handy ToolsThe plugin is packed with all the features of a standard LMS, including tools for assessment, grading, and reporting.
- PromotionLet your audience know what they are registering for by providing a detailed course description, promo video, and more.
Pick the Best LMS for WordPress Today!
- This exhaustive list of WordPress LMS plugins gives a fair idea of the unique features that each offers. Yet you’ll find all of them helpful in creating and selling online courses. Try as many of them as possible. Go for a demo to get an idea of which one works out for you.
- In case you’re wondering how to create an online course with WordPress, we can help you. Take a quick tour of ProProfs Training Maker. Schedule a demo. For a no-obligation, free consultation, call (855) 776-7763 (Toll Free).
Do you want a free Training Software?
We have the #1 Online Training Software for employee training & assessment